You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the F&B Executive will assist to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation of the outlet.
· Extend warm greetings to guest upon arrival and usher them to allocated seats.
· Ensure that mis-en place/side station is all properly set-up before the shift commences.
· Assign responsibilities to team members and offer assistance during busy periods.
· Handle phone enquiries and take guest reservations in a courteous and prompt manner.
· Perform cashiering duties as and when required.
· Supervise and train team members to ensure high service standards are maintained.
· Assist the Manager to enforce all pre-check and check control procedures.
· Monitor the quality and quantity of all food and beverage items served.
· Ensure that work areas and equipment in the outlet, is safe and without risk to health and safety.
· At least 1 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry with a minimum 2 years in a supervisory role.
· Responsible and positive working attitude.
· Able to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of staff