About the Job
SoftStandard Solutions is looking for Sr. US Non-IT Recruitment for the Indore location.
- Benefits: Best Salary +Cab Facility for women's (Both ways) + Regular, Quarterly & Annual Incentive +Provident Fund
Work Hours: Night Shift - 5 days/week (Mon to Fri)
Timings: 6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST
Working As a Sr US Non-IT Recruitment at Bluebix, You Will:
- Source and identify optimal candidates for unique and specialized jobs for Non-IT clients
- ever age your experience to source candidates using industry-leading recruiting tools, our ATS, and social media.
- Effectively screen talent meeting the quality and speed required
- Participate in the full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of quality candidates to meet current and future demand
- Participate in training with our engineering leaders to understand the technology and future trends
- Focus on sourcing strategies to expand the database of passive candidates and create a network of referrals
- Help improve internal processes, share ideas and expand social media strategies
- Meet weekly goals and metrics as set by department standards
- Working well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Attend daily stand-up calls and collaborate and communicate well with the team
You will be a perfect fit for this role if you:
- 2+ years of proven experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition with proven ability to recruit, screen, and hire top-tier engineering talent
- Proficient on Job Boards and have strong expertise in modern sourcing techniques (e.g. using AI, social media recruiting, Video Screenings, and Boolean search)
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified active and passive candidates, market research, talent mapping, and negotiating offers
- Solid background and expertise in talent evaluation techniques, including skill assessments and cultural fit
- Working knowledge of ATS and sourcing platforms.
- Experienced working in a metric-driven environment
- Experienced working in a competitive environment
- Target-driven, detail-oriented, and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing vendors and demands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships with team members and candidates
About the company:
Bluebix Solutions Inc. is a next-generation staffing solution provider serving the IT, Construction, Engineering, Automotive, Manufacturing, and Healthcare industries. Encompassing permanent to contract placement services in the US, Canada, and India, we do staffing differently using innovative and disruptive AI technologies that are built on three key pillars: Transparency, Authenticity, and Responsiveness. Our TAR-powered pillars have successfully generated a strong global list of the highly adept intelligent workforce that is ready to take on mission-critical projects and targets.
Contact Person Name: Ankit Sen