About the Job
Regional Brand management
We are looking for Marketing executive. For more info contact HR to email@example.com
Work Location : Mumbai
Experience : 5 to 7yrs
Notice period : Immediate
Gender : Male
5-7 years’ experience in the following:
- Regional Marketing Communications.
- Regional Brand management.
- Sales/Retail Activation.
- Sales Promotion.
- Event management. etc.
- Digital Advertising.
To increase Epson’s overall visibility and brand image specifically in West region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Goa). Support HO team in their day-to-day activities, as required.
Channel Engagement Programs/ Direct End User Activation Programs/ Corporate User Activation Programs
Support sales team in conducting activities where necessary
- Identify opportunities for the same and plan & coordinate these activities
- Provide Branding Material for activities
- Provide Brochures and other collaterals
- Coordinate for movement of products and arrangement at venue
- Support in arranging for venue
- Support in arranging for invitations
- Send regular email communication to databases
- Collate and update data
2. Exhibitions & Events
- Select exhibitions targeted at various target groups according to product
- Complete responsibility for designing, negotiating and setting up exhibition stalls.
- Support Sales team in local exhibitions by providing branding material, brochures etc
3. Advertising Support
- Identify & suggest advertising opportunities and opportunities to keep the brand visible and TOM
- Plan and execute regional digital campaigns
- Explore opportunities for testimonials in regions and execute
- Support regional requests for ads and report the response for the ads done
4. Branding of retail outlets and market level visibility
- Co-ordinate, supervise and execute regular retail branding at multi-brand outlets to ensure marketplace visibility.
5. Support HO Team on key projects / activities
- Monitor CRM tool and ensure leads generated from campaigns are attended by the sales team in quick time
- Provide support on HO digital campaigns as and when required
- Product movement for PR reviews
6. Budgeting and expense control
- Prepare the BTL budget for the financial year and ensure the execution of activities are as per budget.
- Negotiation for all activities and programs.
- Keep a check on budgets on monthly basis
- Support HO with accurate spending and reporting of budgets
Experience within the IT industry would be useful but isn’t a pre-requisite.
The desired person must above all else have a positive attitude. He/she must be hard working, resourceful, creative, and patient, have good communication skills and be a self starter who is able to handle ambiguity and change. A person with a high level of integrity is essential. Someone interested in long term career prospects would be preferred.