Position: Logistics and SCM-Manager
Experience: 5 to 7 years or more than
Salary: 40K to 60K or Negotiable
- Day to Day Logistics Operations – Import and Export Shipping, Packaging, and Documentation.
- Aware of Logistics cost optimization and Lean Process
- Experience in Deliver Finished goods Shipments from anywhere to anywhere in INDIA, coordinating with CHA for import clearance and timely filing of documentation.
- Brand registration in Every State: Printing labels, making parent company letters validated from time to time.
- Negotiates prices for material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies for PAN India or single unit as per requirement.
- Participates as an advisory member of the new product development, providing information and guidance on the availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating packaging changes, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Define Inventory TAT for Primary & Secondary SKUs on MOQ as per Local, Interstate & Global Supplier’s Capacity.
- Handle FSSAI License, NOC from the department, filling annual report
- Assure Supply Quality & Risk Management in Coordination with SQA & Production as per FSSAI Parameters.
- Identification of New Suppliers & Finalize ARC by strategic negotiation on cost rebate as per RFI, RFP & RFQ/adhoc tendering.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excise and custom dept coordination as and when required
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience. Proven work experience or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel & Powder point.
Interested candidates can make a direct telephonic discussion with Mr. Amit Kumar at +91 9560644974 or can share their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org