Position: Catering Manager
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Salary: 60K to 70K or Negotiable
Location: Powai, Mumbai
- Determining customer requirements and proposing catering options.
- Negotiating prices and preparing meticulous catering order forms.
- Planning menus and overseeing venue, equipment, food, and service preparations.
- Hiring, training, and supervising catering staff, as well as scheduling employee shifts.
- Liaising with customers, sales staff, chefs, and specialized catering equipment providers.
- Overseeing seating arrangements, serving of meals and beverages, and ring of tables.
- Monitoring the availability of catering stock and supplies and ordering replenishments.
- Tracking catering expenses and maintaining accurate records.
- Adhering to food and health industry regulations and standards.
- Researching catering trends and promoting competitive catering services.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
- Accredited course in catering management, or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality and culinary arts or business management would be advantageous.
- 3-5 years of experience in catering management, or similar.
- Knowledge of electronic catering management systems, such as Better Cater and Cater ease.
- Exceptional ability to deliver catering services within budget and on time.
- Experience in hiring, training, and overseeing catering staff.
- Ability to coordinate catering requirements with customers, chefs, and suppliers.
- The ability to apply industry knowledge to improve catering services.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in catering management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates can make a direct contact with Mr. Amit Kumar at +91 9560644974 or share their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org