Immediate Looking for Sales Executive/Manager for Liquor/Spirits Industry for different locations in India.
Position: Sales Executive for Imported Liquor
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: 25K TO 45K
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh
The sales Representative is responsible for selling products to HORECA and specialty stores within a specific area or major geographical region.
- Developing monthly, weekly, and daily written plans for execution and Submitting prompt and accurate reports.
- Establishing and following an efficient and economical routing pattern that ensures assigned accounts are serviced and merchandised as needed.
- Following the established guidelines for a complete sales call and Preparing accurate quotes for customers; submitting accurate and timely orders for customers
- Being responsible for all aspects of servicing and merchandising within assigned accounts.
- Building positive relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision-maker in all assigned accounts.
- Gaining knowledge of the specific customer’s business operations and coordinating multiple and diverse options for selling the company’s products to each.
- Having extensive knowledge of the brands and knowing in-depth features and benefits of each compared to the competition.
- Ensuring 100% distribution of all authorized SKUs in cold boxes and on shelf in all assigned accounts.
- Communicating issues, opportunities, and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means.
- Maintain and develop new distribution in off-premise accounts
- Achieve monthly program incentives, sales volume, and distribution goals
- Grow business in multi-level accounts selling diverse product portfolio
- Effectively manage and maximize customer potential in assigned territory
- Provide value-added services to maximize sales
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations
Qualifications/Knowledge, Necessary Skill, Experience, and abilities requirement
- 2+ years of sales experience in the beverage and liquor industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Industry certifications to include: CSW, CSS, WSET, Court of Master Sommeliers, Sake Specialist
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection-handling skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office environment.
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance wine and spirit sales within an account.
- Proven track record of successful selling.
- Availability for occasional evening sales calls and events.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Key attributes: entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action-oriented.
Interested candidates can do direct conversation with Mr. Amit Kumar at +91 9560644974 either can share their direct updated CV to email@example.com