Urgently Looking for the Augmented Reality (AR) Operator for the Sports Broadcasting/E-Sports/E-Gaming Industry
We are looking for a sports enthusiast who has past experience of operating graphics to enable companies to deploy this service across various projects. The AR Operator will largely be deploying graphics for live cricket broadcast. However, we expect these services to be utilized across multiple sports over time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Operationalizing and implementing all on-ground activities like setting up the systems, updating graphics, testing and firing of graphics (via platforms like Viz & Unreal).
● Communicating with the various on ground stakeholders including Director, Producer and Chief Engineer.
● Preparing match reports and maintaining transparency in communication back to the Ops team.
● Providing on-ground feedback to the Operations & Tech team for service enhancement.
● Providing inputs on AR graphics for various sporting events.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
● Relevant graphics background (familiarity with Viz & Unreal)
● Basic knowledge of Augmented Reality (AR philosophy, graphic placement for AR)
● Have familiarity with operating softwares like Viz Artist, Viz Trio, Unreal engine*
● Possess in-depth understanding of the game of cricket
● Excellent communication skills
● Exhibit professionalism and ownership
● Ability to learn quickly
● Ability to handle high stress situations
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Interested candidates can share their updated CV to email@example.com or can make a direct telephonic discussion with Mr. Amit Kumar at (+91 9560644974).