Urgently Hiring for Digital Marketing Manager for Delhi Location
We are looking for a smart and dynamic Head of Digital Marketing Division who’ll lead all internal and external marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Online Marketer responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members. Ultimately, you will run our marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Position: Digital Marketing Head
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 8+ Years
Shift: Day Shift
Mode: Work from Office
Salary: Upto 10 LPA
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Oversee all the company’s and clients online marketing activities accounts
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Create a Pool of Content writers and managing them
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Coordinate with different teams and consultants to get things done
- Manage the Content Marketing Strategy
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches
- Create and manage the PPC and Paid ads strategy in Google, Facebook and LinkedIn and other potential social media
- Develop & promote content for demand
- Leading digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
- Conduct weekly and monthly marketing meetings
- Come up with a Content Strategy and Content calendar
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate with good academic background.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in internet marketing (social media, PPC strategy, web analytics, keyword research, technical audits, mobile marketing, Link building and conversion optimization).
- Comprehensive knowledge of other popular SEO tools and resources.
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms.
- Obsessive self-educator who is aware of the latest search marketing trends and developments. Required Skills
- Must have worked with any startup firm
- Must have proven records
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must have 8 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, startup environment • Must possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Team player
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills.
Interested candidates can directly share their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org either can make telephonic discussion with Mr. Amit Kumar at +91 9560644974