The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills