- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Responding to client IT support requests.
- Meeting with clients to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Offering solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Compiling job reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically.
Rotational Shift from Mon to Fri (Sat & Sun Off)