Roles and Responsibilities of PHP Developer:-
- Testing the site for proper functioning.
- Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
- Provide efficient support to the PHP content.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the type of content the website is planning to host.
- Develop the content based on the client requirements.
- Deliver proper guidance and support on the page layout and display features for the client websites.
- Will have to do the documentation of the program and include technical specifications in the code.
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs.
- They collaborate with several individuals like designers, database administrators, CSS & HTML programmers and project managers.
- They design the architecture of the program.
Requirements and skills :-
- Technical Graduate-BCA, MCA, B.tech, B.Sc.IT
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with MsSQL/MySQL databases.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- They should have good communication skills to let their perspective come across in front of the client and understand their perspective or ideas.
Job Location :-
Note: Person living in noida or within 15 Kms from Sector 132, Noida would be preferred.