Roles and Responsibilities of Project Coordinator:-
- Coordinating and overseeing all stages of projects: receipt of a request from a client, price and delivery negotiation, and final delivery of projects to clients.
- Building excellent relationships with clients and vendors
- Engage with internal contacts in the division (SEO team, Marketing Team, and technical team)
- Ensuring that the quality of projects is met
- Maintain a Record of Contact With Clients
- Client coordinators document in detail each contact they have with a client, sharing with everyone on the sales and marketing team. They update this information daily.
- This is the most important duty of client coordinators. After the sales team closes the deal, the client coordinator is in charge of making sure the client remains a happy customer. This duty can involve several tasks, such as placing new orders for the client or resolving specific complaints.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to Provide Excellent Client Experience
Requirements and skills:-
- The candidate must be a Graduate, B.B.A, M.BA, BCA, MCA, or any equivalent degree.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Basic knowledge of Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and Ms. Powerpoint.
Note: A person living in Noida or within 15 Kms from Sector 132, Noida would be preferred.