You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
We at ACE Online are looking for a candidate with extensive knowledge and experience with social media customer service, (2) exceptional soft skills for resolving complex contacts and de-escalating critical issues, and (3) superb critical thinking skills to recognize risk to brand/customer appropriately.
You will work with stakeholders and business teams to track, identify and report on trending issues for customers. You are also responsible for identifying and signaling outdated or broken videos or content that affect the ability of students learning, allowing Ops and PM to take action. If you enjoy problem-solving, love social media, want to help improve Social media platform and can do this always with a friendly tone, this is the job for you.
- Work on customer escalations and recognize risk to Brand/Customer appropriately
- Examine and escalate systemic
- Support stakeholders by identifying and signalling outdated or irrelevant content posted on the channels.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Able to work during site hours and extra time upon request
- Detail oriented -Knowledge of English language (written and verbal)
- Motivation to go above and beyond daily work including working directly with Program Managers and Product Managers on outreach projects and report outs.
- Knowledge & Skills Required for Social Media Customer Service
- Working knowledge of common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc).
- Experience supporting Social Media Customer Service
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience