HR Business Partnering
- Develops and executes HR plan/ budget for the branch in accordance with business requirement and Hub HR plan/ budget
- Monitors HR activities for employees (direct/ indirect) in the branch in line with defined process and guidelines
- Monitor adequate recruitment of required staff (direct/ indirect) as per plan, assist recruitment team in relevant recruitment activities
- Monitor and track joining/ induction of staff (direct/ indirect), and deployment of direct staff as per requirement
- Managing employee data personal files at branch, work with transaction center to ensure timely update of employee information on ERP
- Facilitate training process (coordinate with existing employees, ensure attendance etc.) as per required training needs of staff in line with plan/ statutory requirement
Employee Assistance and Grievance Handling
- Conducts communication sessions for employees to capture voice of employees
- Identify action items, provide feedback inputs / suggestions to relevant internal stakeholders, implement required actions
- Provide all required information to the ER team for ensuring employee related compliance at the branch/ client site.
- Support fulfillment of statutory compliance requirements along with ER team
Required Candidate profile
- Must be from Facility Management Industry or have similar experience.
- Minimum 3- 7 years of experience in the HR function in a generalist profile of relevant industry
- Ability to understand the organizational and external environment and deal with conflicting