You Already Applied For The Job
Not Accepting Applications
About the Job
Job Description :-
· Design pages for print and digital so that information is easy to find, read, and understand.
· Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
· Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
· Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
· Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, creative directors, and product managers in order to create compelling designs.
· Translate information about the client’s business and customers into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
· Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
· Bachelor’s in graphic design or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.