Client FullStride Cloud Services is looking for a Business leader for Azure. A leader who brings together the business & technology know-how to make the Microsoft partnership grow and thrive. A leader who provides insights to drive go-to-market solutions, as well as the technology and client leadership across all capability. A trusted entity that can be a confidant for clients choosing Microsoft as their preferred cloud or identified cloud for certain workloads.
The business leader will be responsible for providing transformation solutions to clients and winning deals together with Microsoft as a part of the client’s digital transformation strategy.
This unique leader will be responsible for:
- Collaborating and creating integrated Microsoft native solutions as part of the GTM by working with Microsoft Market Development teams (Alliance) and counterparts in Microsoft
- Represent Client FullStride Cloud Services value propositions and client opportunities to Microsoft
- Responsible to build industry and domain led differentiation on Microsoft to increase the wallet share by creating winning proposition which delivers business outcome for our customers
- Engage Microsoft field sales organization, create and drive revenue opportunities for Client FullStride Cloud Services.
- Manage and close a pipeline of Microsoft originated opportunities. To work closely with the market development organization and the Cloud Sales organization
To achieve this the Business Leader will be empowered to:
1) Establish & build Microsoft Business Unit with deep engineering culture
2) Work across capability teams (referred to as Service Lines and Practices inside Client) to create native propositions, assets and mid to senior talent
3) Create regional multi-capability solution cells
4) Curate solution architects and engineering leaders across each capability area
5) Work on qualified pipeline from Client’s market development teams (alliance) to co-solution with CGPs solution architecture team and win deals
6) Engage with the clients and shape their journey through the lifecycle of the opportunity and initiative and be the thought leader
Additionally, we expect this leader to champion Microsoft to build native SaaS solutions that serve horizontal and vertical industry specific platforms. As these mature and we find a market for them in our business, the Business Leader will incubate these platforms as within the Microsoft BU and then based on market traction scale them into Practices.
These solutions themselves will include:
1) Native propositions that are capability specific
2) Integrated multi-capability propositions
3) Industry solutions that Client wants to take to its target market (led by Industry Consulting leader) together with Microsoft
4) Co-create solutions with clients and Microsoft
5) Native Microsoft SaaS solutions
· Should have played a CTO or equivalent level role for 3+ years that involved enterprise scale migration, modernization or native build to the Microsoft cloud
· Must have experience in owning the enterprise to take trade-off calls, working with business areas versus central cloud teams, business case development, risk management and workforce transformation
· Leadership level experience of working with global consulting or SI firms
· Experience of large-scale modernization initiatives that delivered business outcomes
· Experience of cloud native business solutions
· Experience of working with CSPs and jointly solutioning
· Experience of building solution and capability teams
· Experience of working within matrix organization while progressing the cloud agenda
· Experience of driving Order Book against monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
· Thought Leadership: Ability to engage with clients, industry leaders, analysts, formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions, etc.
· Overall cloud order book ( to avoid conflicts)
· Microsoft Order Book
· Client references
· Personal Drive: Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one’s own career path
· Self-driven with an ability to work and thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Executive presence to command a CXO audience
· Hands on Technology Leader with a passion for Engineering and large-scale systems engineering and business development
· Should be a strategic thinker - doer. Seeing the forest through the trees, conceiving effective strategies to drive transformation
· Leadership & Interpersonal skills: Ability to drive & lead the transformation execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results.
· Respectful of others and mindful of mentoring future leaders
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
· 20 years + of experience with at least 6+ years in leadership roles