JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SR. EXECUTIVE (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)
About A2 Digi Solution:
We, A2 Digi Solutions (www.a2digisolution.com), are an esteemed and dedicated group working globally with diversified ideas toward a core objective to serve our customers. Established in 2011, A2 Digi Solutions has delivered high-quality projects in web designing and development, Digital marketing, Ad campaigning, social media marketing, SEO services, and many allied services for online marketing for customer projects worldwide. We are a result-driven digital technology-based organization.
A highly creative, professionally-looking website positively impacts your audience. A2 Digi Solution is here to solve your business issues by serving with our growth-oriented services. A2 Digi solutions consistently worked for several years for all customers to achieve growth in the worldwide competition.
We are scouting for highly talented and enthusiastic Accounts professionals to manage our Financial & Accounting operations for our fast-growing firm, and to manage internal & external stakeholders of A2 Digi Solution.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for overall Accounts & Audit functions
2. Posting Tally entries routinely
3. Documentation, and filing of Accounts and periodic returns/reports
4. Maintaining accounting books, vouchers, etc. as per legal requirement
5. Maintaining Moveable and Fixed Asset register
6. Coordination with the internal auditor
7. Arranging for receipts and payments on time
8. Taxation, IT, GST, PT, and Local Taxes
9. Finalizing Annual Accounts and Balance Sheet
10. Petty Cash Management
11. Banking activities and liaison with Banks
12. Reconciliation of Accounts with Banks
13. Other work assigned by HOD and CA.
14. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
15. Prepare reports on account status
16. Monitor the cash flow of the organization by monitoring income, expenditure, and investments
Functional (Technical / Experiential) Skills
1. 5-7 years of proven experience as a Senior Accountant / Accounts Executive
2. Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles, Procedures & Financial Accounting Statements
3. In-depth understanding of Taxation, Statutory Regulations, GST, and Audit
4. Experience in Invoice preparation
5. Experience with General Ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
6. Hands-on experience with Accounting software packages, like Tally, ERP etc
7. Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot tables
Soft / Other Skills
ü Innovative, Out-of-the-Box, Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
ü Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
ü Great enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced Start-up & cross-functional culture.
ü Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ü Exhibits a considerable level of coordination skills & team spirit.
ü Dedicated team player.
ü Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
ü Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
ü High degree of independent judgment.
ü Able to solve complex problems.
ü Analytical frame of mind.
ü Accuracy and attention to detail
ü Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
ü M.Com / B. Com Degree.
ü Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
ü Work Location: Hadapsar, Pune
ü Nature of assignments shall call for exercising one’s flexibility for stretching beyond the normal working hours as and when required.
ü Six days working per week with 11:00 am – 8:00 pm format with 01 hour of Lunch Break.
ü No provision for WFH or Remote Working Mode.
ü Candidates currently residing in Pune / PCMC shall be preferred.
ü Remuneration & Other Benefits: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 P.M. (CTC), Paid Leaves, Paid Sick Leaves, Retiral Benefits, Maternity Benefits, Annual Performance Appraisal for Confirmed Employees, etc on confirmation on the payroll.
ü Application Deadline: 23/February/2023.
ü Expected Start Date: Immediate Joiners Preferred (On or before 01st March 2023).
Contact Person: Rajesh Jha
Mobile No.: 9171767189 / 9823130494