JOB DESCRIPTION FOR WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPER
About A2 Digi Solution:
We, A2 Digi Solutions (www.a2digisolution.com), are an esteemed and dedicated group working globally with diversified ideas toward a core objective to serve our customers. Established in 2011, A2 Digi Solutions has delivered high-quality projects in web designing and development, Digital marketing, Ad campaigning, social media marketing, SEO services, and many allied services for online marketing for customer projects worldwide. We are a result-driven digital technology-based organization.
A highly creative, professionally-looking website positively impacts your audience. A2 Digi Solution is here to solve your business issues by serving with our growth-oriented services. A2 Digi solutions consistently worked for several years for all customers to achieve growth in the worldwide competition.
We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
1. Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
4. Directing or performing Website updates.
5. Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
8. Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
11. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Functional (Technical / Experiential) Skills
1. 2-4 years of proven experience as a WordPress Website Developer.
2. Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
3. Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
4. Proficient in WordPress framework.
5. Proficient in My SQL.
7. Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
Soft / Other Skills
ü Innovative, Out-of-the-Box, Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
ü Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
ü Great enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced Start-up & cross-functional culture.
ü Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ü Exhibits a considerable level of coordination skills & team spirit.
ü Dedicated team player.
ü Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
ü Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
ü High degree of independent judgment.
ü Able to solve complex problems.
ü BE / B.Tech Degree with specialization in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
ü Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
ü Work Location: Hadapsar, Pune
ü Nature of assignments shall call for exercising one’s flexibility for stretching beyond the normal working hours as and when required.
ü Six days working per week with 11:00 am – 8:00 pm format with 01 hour of Lunch Break.
ü No provision for WFH or Remote Working Mode.
ü Candidates currently residing in Pune / PCMC shall be preferred.
ü Remuneration & Other Benefits: ₹264,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 P.A. (CTC), Paid Leaves, Paid Sick Leaves, Retiral Benefits, Maternity Benefits, Annual Performance Appraisal for Confirmed Employees, etc on confirmation on the payroll.
ü Application Deadline: 20/February/2023.
ü Expected Start Date: Immediate Joiners Preferred.
Contact Person: Rajesh Jha
Mobile No.: 9171767189 / 9823130494