company logo

Technical Project Manager

Hyderabad
Full-Time
Senior (7 to 10 years)

About the Job

Skills

Java/J2ee
Rest API
Agile
Scrummaster

We are looking to hire a talented Technical Project Manager/ Technical Delivery Manager (Leadership Role) to define and integrate our companys software architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support future and current Java applications. You will also be involved in software design and the integration of all Java-based applicationsResponsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train team member to support business need. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management. Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required with 11+ years of experience.

Technical Skills:


• Project Management & Technical Management

• Project Management tools JIRA, TFS, etc.

• Agile/ScrumMaster.


Responsibilities:


• Expected to spend 70% of the time on hands-on development, design and architecture and remaining 30% on guiding the team on technology

• Oversees systems design and implementation of most complex design components. Creates project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines. Oversees, maintains and supports existing software applications.

• Provides subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.

• Designs and executes end to end system tests of new installations and/or software prior to release to minimize failures and impact to business and end users.

• Responsible for resolution, communication, and escalation of critical technical issues.

• Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, scrum leads, developers and managers.

• Ability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.

Qualifications(Required Skills)


• 10+ years of experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development.

• Strong experience on object oriented design.

• Strong hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring Spring boot, Hibernate and MVC

• 3+ years of experience in managing Java-based projects.

• At least 2 years of experience in Project Management.

• 3+ years of experience in development and maintenance projects.

• 3+ years of experience in agile methodologies (like Scrum) and concepts (Sprint, Release, Backlog,

• Experience of working in a diverse or multiple stakeholder environment.

• Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE development including analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.

• Good understanding of application development with Microservices Architecture.

• Prior experience in agile development methodologies, namely Scrum and/or Kanban.

• Comfortable working in an onsite-offshore environment.

• Experience in cloud services, preferably on AWS or Azure, with the ability to model and specify Consuming REST APIs.

About the company

ValueLabs is a global technology company specializing in Product Development, Data Technology, Design, and Consulting, powered by The Digital Flywheel™. Over the last 25 years, we have expanded to 26 locations, 7,000 associates, and 300 clients worldwide. Two-time winner of the prestigious Gold Stevie® Award for Employer of the Year (2021 and 2022), our focus on employees and clients has result ...Show More

Company Size

1,001-5,000 Employees

Headquarter

Hyderabad

Other open jobs from ValueLabs