You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
- Edit written content for spelling, syntax, grammatical errors, and any other discrepancies.
- Conduct in-depth desk research on issues related to the company sector and those related to the various programmes offered by them
- Assist the Communications, PR, and Admissions teams in developing written content for campaigns.
- Review the existing content from time to time in line with the changing trends and requirements.
- Draft - appropriate yet attractive headlines and concise body copy that will engage with the target groups and speeches, press releases, and related press material.
- Attend in-house Webinars, Masterclasses, Panel Discussions, Events, etc., and capture key takeaways by the Institute's speakers.
- Transcribe thoughts/ideas/insights from the video content generated by the Institute.
- Ensure that the written content - is error-free, original as well as plagiarism-free and adheres to the brand architecture and guidelines.