You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Urgent hiring Project Manager- Store Design
Exp - 8-10 LPA
CTC - Up to 15 LPA
Location - Bangalore
New Store Design & Project Execution:
· Create prototype and cost estimation for store design and facilitate re-engineering where required; arrive at a suitable layout for placement of products and fixtures needed, other store design aspects such as placement of steps, billing counters, etc. based on ease of consumer choice and effective visual display
· Understand requirements from Operations & BD for new projects across the country and allocate them to respective regional projects teams. Arrive at cost estimates in advance and identify opportunities for cost savings through bulk orders, additional business for vendors, etc.
· Plan individual projects and give target timelines for completion based on the type of location (e.g. high street vs. new mall vs. existing mall, etc.).
· Guide the team on standard store design and extent of customization to be done to suit local demographics
· Monitor execution of projects to ensure that they are completed for store launch as per plan. Use planning / project management tools to establish standards, identify dependencies, and plan for contingencies.
· On completion, handover to Operations and support on any requirements identified post-opening (e.g. additional cash counters, trial rooms, etc.)
· Support BD and Operations on setting property identification norms from a project execution / feasibility perspective