You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Position Title: Key Account Manager
Role - 90% Hunting
Experience Range Required: 10 Years +
Reporting to: Regional Sales Head
Handling Industry - Enterprise Accounts / PSUs / Government
Location - Mumbai
Academic Background :
Essential – B. Tech. (Electronics/ Telecom) or an equivalent recognized diploma in IT / Telecom engineering Desirable – MBA or an equivalent business management degree.
- To handle the end-to-end telecom & connectivity needs of a set of Key accounts. Ensure achievement of the sales & Revenue targets,
Nature and Scope
- The role is responsible for achieving the set order booking/ revenue targets for the vertical in the region by effectively handling Key accounts and taking care of their entire range of telecom requirements across all data & voice solutions.
- The role is responsible for identifying & developing new leads from new / existing accounts, coordinating first kick-off meetings, reviewing customer requirements, identifying Company capabilities for designing resolutions, ensuring preparation of RFS and project take-off.
- Further, the role handles day-to-day customer management operations and provides timely resolution for customer issues and complaints.
- The role is required to regularly interface with the client and take account of any changes in customer needs. The role is responsible for practicing effective relationship management, especially for clients requiring data solutions, to nurture associations.
Level of Interactions
- The role reports directly into the Regional Business Manager. The role does not have any direct reports. It entails working closely with the corporate sales team as well other regional sales, and delivery team.
1. Effective client management
2. Customer issue resolution within TAT
3. Increase account penetration
4. Knowledge sharing with other team members
5. Timely project kick off meetings
6. Process Compliance