You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
MARKETING & BRANDING INTERN
Job location: Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi (On-site), Paid Position
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
· Assist marketing team in daily tasks like replying to comments, reaching out to influencers, branding, packaging design etc.
· Study competitors and come up with new and trending ideas
· Assisting with daily administrative and branding duties
· Assisting and creating new social media reels
· Should not be shy to enact for social media reels
· Creative ideation for new & trending content creation for social media
· Helping with the planning of marketing campaigns including ads, banners, events, launches etc.
· Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, WhatsApp campaigns, email campaigns, and social media content
Marketing Intern Requirements:
· A graduate or post graduate degree in fashion, marketing, communications, or a similar field.
· Familiarity with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube.
· Great understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have a passion for fashion marketing
· A highly dynamic role with potential for growth into a full-time role very quickly, within a fast-growing start-up
· Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
· A continuous learning environment in a fast-moving startup culture
· Centrally located office in Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi
PAID Internship: 4k- up to 12k per month (Subject to confirmation based on candidates skills)
Minimum 3 months internship – can be extended to 6 months or full-time entry-level role depending on candidate’s performance