You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Shopify Web Developer – FREELANCER
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Shopify Developer who will be a critical member of our e-Commerce development team.
· Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the e-commerce platform.
· Manage our Shopify e-commerce website with existing themes that require customization
· Work with our operations team to design and deliver new features for the websites to constantly improve user experience
· Develop integrations with lending platforms, build new user experiences and work on already created stores
· Ability to integrate & setup supplementary e-commerce tools like email marketing, Whatsapp marketing, Google analytics, SEO tags, site speed improvement etc.
· Executing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques to improve click through rate & conversion rate on the website
· Make tweaks & adjustments to website to improve site speed, UI/UX experience, check out experience
· Update the website with new banners, codes etc. during sale periods
· Collaborating and maintaining expectations across all stakeholders
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Shopify E-commerce Website Development
· The Candidate should have hands-on extensive experience in Customizing Shopify Templates.
· Develop Shopify Websites, Design Shopify Themes, Upload Products, Add Product, Price/Description, Integrate Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, Taxes, Invoices etc.
· Using online tools for collaboration, bug tracking, project tracking, and Git repository.
· End-to-end knowledge of the e-commerce cycle (from site creation to order completion).
· Ability to create Shopify apps and/or advanced customizations
· The candidate should have strong knowledge of liquid programming language
· Willingness and desire to learn new technologies and languages
· Generate custom-tailored Shopify theme and altering pre-existing template.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies
· Strong ability in analysing and fixing bugs
· Strong focus on writing and deploying clear, readable, and testable code
· Must be able to work with tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills required.
NOTE : This is a FREELANCE/PART-TIME remote work role.