You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Designation : CNC Press Brake Machine Operator
Qualification : ITI / DME
Salary: 2Lac to 2.4Lac
Experience : 2 Years to 6 years
· Operate press brake machine. Capability to read drawing
· Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
· Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
· Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
· Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
· Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
· Produce parts for assembly operations.
· Perform spot inspections of parts.
· Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
· Identify assembly parts.
· Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
· Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
· Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications