You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
• Look through patients’ files to determine requirements for EMG testing, and confer with attending doctors and nurses to obtain further information.
• Prepare patients by providing them with information on what to expect during EMG test procedures, and to put their fears to rest.
• Calibrate and adjust EMG equipment and machines at the beginning of each shift, to ensure that they are working properly.
• Assist patients by providing them with support in changing into gowns, and putting away their clothes in safe places.
• Apply gels on patients’ skins and ensure that suitable electrodes are placed on predetermined measured positions.