You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Dear Connections, We have urgent opening for B2B Sales profile for Hyderabad location. Pease find company details for your kind perusal.
About the company: The inception of Sona Papers was just a step towards a story that would need infinite pages to write. Refining the invention that gave birth to art, we strove to provide premium paper range to merge with diverse creative needs. Conceived in 1966, our vision has been to be at the forefront of a revolution that dipped with ideas and imagination. As a merchant of premium fine papers, we retain the title of pioneers in the industry. Today, our association with world's leading premium printing and packaging paper mills instills in us a sense of pride. We are the sole distributors of world's finest brands of luxury papers in the Indian and overseas market. Over the years, we have enriched our product portfolio. At present, it includes premium quality printing papers, premium stationery paper, premium carry bag paper, 100% recycled papers, perfume packaging paper, calendar printing paper, hang tags paper, wedding card paper, embossed invitation paper, and other packaging paper sheets. Our association with Gruppo Cordenons premium fine papers from Italy, Arjowiggins creative fine papers from France, Lenzing 100% recycled papers from Austria, Mont Blanc high bulk fine papers from Hansol, Korea, Munken Design Range from Arctic Paper SA, Sweden & Won Bang grey dry board from Korea, adds to our diversity. Our client list consists of almost every industry, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs.
With headquarters in New Delhi, we are present in major metro like Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Kochi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Siliguri, Indore & Bhopal. We also have our operations in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Nepal.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Sales/Business Executive profile is a full-time Business development role within the Sona Fine Corporation. Working in conjunction with Branch head and working on BD profile, backsupport and marketing teams together with other members of the Senior Leadership and Management Team to co-ordinate and ensure the implementation of agreed strategies in order to ensure the growth of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Front line sales and marketing role fostering a team-based culture, ensuring positive interactions with other departments.
• The proactive engagement with the existing and potential customers for the effective delivery of agreed budgets and targets for sales, marketing, and branch profit.
• In agreement with the Branch head, create and implement sales plans to grow income in target user market and geographic sectors.
• Working in coordination with sales and marketing team (Allocated region) to identify new opportunities and markets for fine paper.
• Retention of existing customers and responsible for the acquisition of new customers.
• Performing and management of sales and support processes in the allocated territory.
• Identification of competitive threats and mapping the market gaps to underlying base of the company and propose appropriate action.
• Develop and manage Dealer network for Sona Fine Corporation in allocated territory.
• Responsible for his/her own work planning against objectives set in agreement with the branch heads/ Regional Business Head.
• Report to and meet with, the Branch Heads and other senior management team leaders.
• Provide monthly financial results, forecasts and other KPIs for the external market.
• Comply with all relevant policies and procedures
• Complete all documents required by the company policies and procedures
• Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the function and company’s goals.
No. of Openings: 1
Designation: Sales Executive (B2B Sales)
Qualification: Graduate with good English communication skills
Reporting to: Regional Business Head/Branch Head
Total no. of Experience: 1 Year+ (Fresher also can apply)
Note: Interested candidates can share their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or can call to: 011-43362000 (ext.: 209/232); website: www.sonapapers.com