You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the design, deployment, configuration, maintenance, and migration of the organization's SharePoint environment.
The administrator will work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and will be responsible for ensuring that the SharePoint environment is optimized for maximum efficiency and usability.
· SharePoint Online Engineer Responsibilities will include platform migrations to SharePoint, and implementation of major initiatives including enterprise search, data content classification, App Catalog management, Yammer, Office365 Groups, and extending the SharePoint User Profile.
· Tasks include developing strategy as well as engineering customizations, tenant configurations, and operational support solutions.
· The ideal candidate must have prior exposure to Microsoft cloud migrations and understanding of the modern SharePoint framework, governance, and information architecture.
· The candidate must be capable of independently working with other technical and business teams at all levels, therefore exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical.
· 3+ years of experience working with SharePoint, including SharePoint Online
· Expert understanding and experience in migration strategies, including tenant to tenant and 3rd party solution to tenant
· Strong understanding of SharePoint architecture and expert knowledge of SharePoint Online and Office365, including administration, tenant settings, and user profiles
· Experience configuring and customizing SharePoint environments, including the creation of custom lists, libraries, and pages
· Proficiency in PowerShell scripting and the ability to automate tasks
· Experience architecting or developing web parts and workflows using PowerShell for SharePoint Online
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills, including excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with other Microsoft technologies, such as Office 365, is a plus
· Familiarity with web technologies and frameworks, including XML, Ajax, HTML5, CSS, CSOM, and .NET
· Experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, and SharePoint Designer
· Experience with SharePoint APIs
· Exposure to Microsoft Azure services and BCS