You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
1) Preparation of detailed travel schedules and itineraries
2) MD’s diary management, arranging offices, transportation,
access to building and team events if required.
3) Typing-correspondence, reports, minutes.
4) Being the first point of contact and key liaison for the office.
5) General administration and management of confidential and
6) Set up and co-ordinate meetings, conferences & events
7)Must have strong communication skill (English)& presentable.
8)Ability to draft suitable letters without guidance.
9) Monitor email boxes.
10)Any Bachelor degree with 3yrs+experience
11) Salary will be best in the industry