You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
To ensure the site is functioning smoothly
- Perform highly skilled maintenance, installation, repair and troubleshooting work involved with electrical systems.
- Electrical work may be performed in a number of areas including heating, refrigeration, motors, fire alarms and generator equipment work involves technical application of electrical.
- Install, test, inspect, maintain, service and repair lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets, wiring, specialized electrical equipment and machinery
- Operate power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
- Construct and maintain service equipment
- Read electrical circuit diagrams.
- Requisition materials and supplies from stock room, call vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies and recommend purchases and suppliers.
- Transfer primary power from one power source to another.
- Install conductors, splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hookup for primary power lines.
- Set poles, string overhead lines and do overhead line maintenance.
- Lay underground conduit for electrical lines and install low voltage electric lines and conduit for telephone systems.
- May require to do other trades work incidental to electrical work.