Position: - Embedded Hardware Engineer
Qualification- B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / ME / MS in E&C / Embedded System
Experience – 3 to 6 years
Location – Bangalore / Malur
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Defining and documenting the requirements of embedded hardware with respect to end user application
· Design documentation
· Component selection
· Schematics design and simulations
· Bill of materials
· Work with mechanical team in defining the placements, dimensions of the pcb and selection of the electromechanical components.
· Defining the guidelines and work with pcb layout engineer during Gerber design
· Review the Gerber layout
· Work with firmware engineers during testing of the PCB
· Defining the test cases against the requirements and validate the hardware
strong exposure towards analog and digital electronics, schematics design, gerber layout, familiar with OrCad 16 or above, PadsLayout, GerbViewer.