About the Job
We have been retained by our client who are into manufacturing a broad range of world-class firefighting equipment and systems.Their Product range mainly consists of fire sprinklers, valves and accessories used in fire sprinkler systems, deluge valves, deluge skids, pre-action systems, water spray nozzles, foam proportioning systems and discharge devices, mobile foam units, fire monitors and custom engineered skids. Their products are successfully accepted over 75 countries worldwide serving many of the large and reputed oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, manufacturing, industrial and power companies in the world
Designation Head-Design & Engineering
Department Design & Engineering
Office Location Thane, Maharashtra.
No. of Position 01
Industry Industrial Products/Heavy Machinery
Minimum Qualification DME / BE in mechanical engineering
Required Nature of Experience 15+ years
· Will Report to MD
· Will handle a team of 5 to 6 members.
· 15-20 years of experience in handling design & engineering department of product manufacturing industry.
· Ideally candidate should have hands-on experience in design & development of products like various valves, components, and accessories. Knowledge of hydraulic systems, various types of valves in the system as well as pressure vessels.
· Should be conversant with casting technology, various machining processes, fabrication/welding processes, etc.
· Should have knowledge of engineering standards like ASTM, BIS, ASME, ANSI, etc.
· Should be proficient in Design Software like AutoCAD and Solid works 3D.
· Should be passionate about engineering products and quick learner.
salary 16 to 18 lacs p.a
send resume on email@example.com
for queries call on 9820882640
About the company
Other open jobs from Oceanic H R Consultants
Oceanic H R Consultants
Posted on November 19 2022