About the Job
Our client-- A frontline Tarpaulin industry in western India- 100% Export Oriented Unit-- established in the year 2007
Position – Production and Quality Manager.
someone from the plastic industry + having knowledge of factory running and if from the Tarpaulin industry then well and good.
Location of job – Gujarat, Vapi
Experience – 9 to 10 yrs
Qualification - B-Tech, / BE / Plastic Engineering Degree
Reporting – GM and Director
Salary – 9 to 10 lacks CTC
· Experience in factory handling, quality and production in tarpaulin (PE) and FIBC (PP) industry.
· Experience in handling looms, tape plant and finishing.
· Check quality control
· Handle manpower at loom, tape, lamination, finishing etc.
· Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
· It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
· Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
send resume on email@example.com
for queries call suresh on 9820882640
About the company
Other open jobs from Oceanic H R Consultants
Oceanic H R Consultants
Posted on November 19 2022