About the Job
Job Location: NKP, Goregaon, Mumbai
Educational Qualification: - MBA/MPM ( HR )
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Interview Address - 1st Floor, Block No. B7, North Wing Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off, Western Express Hwy, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
NOVEL FINANCIALS BUSINESS SOLUTUONS PVT LTD.
As a professional IT/ non IT staffing service, Novel began the Journey in 1999. Our company was founded to bridge the gap between talent and opportunity. We have our business headquarters in India, Singapore, Toronto and Kingston.We are 23-year old Well-respected Dependable Processing Solutions Provider to Financial Institutions, Corporate's and Government Departments. We are Expertise in providing Temporary and Permanent Staffing Solutionsacross different countries.One-stop Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) center for Financial Institutions and Global Corporate's.
We believe in a unique proprietary Research – Recommend – Reduce model that handles client’s processing requirements at a significant Cost. Savings to free up management bandwidth for building the business. Proven track record of Long Term Vintage with blue chip clients including some of the biggest names in the Financial Services Industry. 90% Repeat Orders from existing clients demonstrating our Dependability & Delivery Mechanisms.
Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
· Client management to socialize the engagement model, including approach and SLAs.
· Development of strong partnerships with internal client base to ensure alignment with Program objectives Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
· Responsible for the accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
· Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from the supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
· Proactive management of legacy subcontracting utilization via action planning with each preferred supplier to ensure exposure is reduced/eliminated over a period of time
· Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in the sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job descriptions, manager information, etc.
· Ensure all rate increase requests are accurately and comprehensively documented via the weekly template for management review and approval.
· Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned area
· Effectively manage all operations of Talent Acquisition
· Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
· Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Master’s MBA/MPM -Human Resource Management
· 2-5 years of area management experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead and develop
· Capacity to understand all functional areas
· Candidate must be from Recruitment Background
· Screening, Vendor Briefing, Vendor Management, Interview, Job Portals
About the company
Other open jobs from Novel Financials Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Novel Financials Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Posted on November 22 2022