About the Job
HR Intern (Full Time Employment)
Job Description as below-
· Recruitment both Internal.
· Manage Campus recruitment drives with presentations.
· Handle Training, Appraisal, Salary.
· Handle Team building activities.
· Employee Grievance Handling.
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
· Organizational development.
· Exit Interviews.
· Have to handle all responsibilities of HR Generalist profile.
· Handle Communication with the members of the sales and development team.
· Have to be a part of all Business Development activities.
· Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
· Good communication skills
· MIS / reporting. should be well versed in Excel word and MS application.
· knowledge of Power BI or Tablue (end user level) would be preffered
About the company