About the Job
About us: - Nova is unique textile company with 25 years history and fully integrated production, starting from weaving to ready-made textiles products. In 2010 we established first project in India dedicated to produce window blinds with state of art machinery and technology. A continuous implementation of new technologies and modern equipment manufactured by the leading global producers allow producing a very wide product range – more than 300 types of décor and performance fabrics for home, hospitality, medical, Industrial, military and sports industry. Nova develops more than 50 new textile designs monthly. With latest entrant of double roller blinds, Nova is leading Window Dressing Industry of India. Over time Nova has evolved and diversified in to performance fabrics. Investments in research and development of technical textiles in defense applications and Personal Protective clothing’s is prime focus for our group.
We are looking for Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
Job Responsibilities –
1) Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
2) Report on regional sales results.
3) Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
4) Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
5) Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
6) Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
7) Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
8) Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Requirements and skills
Candidate from furnishing / home furnishing/ window blinds/ wallpaper/ fabric will be preferred.
About the company
Other open jobs from SUPER INDUSTRIES (NOVA)
SUPER INDUSTRIES (NOVA)
Posted on May 25 2023