About the Job
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/ Pune
Experience – 7 + Years
Budget – As per Market
Ability to define and design the best architecture to install Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Secure Agent components and subsystems for a multi-server platform capable of scaling with a growing number of components and applications
• Proven ability to architect and build high volume, mission critical cloud native applications.
• Demonstrated success in building RESTful API Integration using IICS.
• Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
• Experience in IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors and process object.
• Build Service connectors for Real Time integration with Third-party applications.
• Experience in installing Add-on connectors and drivers for IICS
• Expertise in using methodologies for data extraction, transformation and loading data using various transformations like Expression, Router, Filter, Lookup, Update Strategy, Union, and Aggregator.
• Strong technical experience building data integration processes by constructing mappings, tasks, taskflows, schedules, and parameter files.
• Ability to write scripts for File watching and File transfer protocols.
• Experience leveraging and writing architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications.
• Experience in RDMBS (SQL Server, Oracle), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
• Strong knowledge on either DOS scripting or Shell scripting.
• Communicate project status with management
• Ability to learn new technology and quickly adapt to technology changes
• The qualified candidate will display excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, coordination and task management skills Qualifications
• 2 years of hands-on experience with Informatica IICS
• 5 years of hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter
• Extensive experience working with various data sources (SQL and Oracle database, flat files (csv, delimited), Web API, XML,
• Advanced SQL skills required. Solid understanding of relational databases and business data; ability to write complex SQL queries against variety of data sources (OLTP, Data Warehouse) .
• Knowledge of Informatica Architecture
• User interface design skills working knowledge of data modeling (conceptual, logical and physical) as well as database design.
About the company
Other open jobs from Nivasoft
Posted on October 20 2022
Posted on October 18 2022
Posted on October 09 2022
Posted on October 11 2022
Posted on October 06 2022