Currently accepting applicants
- Development in Unity3d Software, with C#.Net for Mono.
- Development and Deployment for iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone OS, and WebGL.
- Basic knowledge and working of/with Xcode, Android Debugger, and Visual Studio 2012
- Developing Consumer Applications, Games or SIMs that can be either available in Marketplace or as any documentation provided
- Working with given AIS library with any incremental updates possible
- Working with 3rd party plug-in for Unity to integrate recently updated Admob, Facebook SDK, Notifications (Local/Push), RevMob, or any other APIs that are required.
- To convert games in any given platform according to the needs of the company and client. For Mobile & Desktop.
- Work on bug fixing, optimization, and improving application's and game's performance.
- Creating Device/Platform Independent Game /Application User Interacting Mechanics.
- Developing Device/Platform Specific Game/Application Core Mechanics (in case of native only)
- Programming with C#.Net, basic concepts of Physics, Vector Maths, 3D/2D Views, AI algorithms.