● Understand the current system architecture from product, system, and business perspective.
● Define a high-level microservice architecture as per the current system.
● Identify partners, and stakeholders, to define a detailed architecture of the system.
● Create a roadmap to implement the defined architecture.
● Hire relevant resources to initiate implementations.
● Build a plan for system migration from monolith to micro-service.
● Understand the user-stories/Issues from the Product team/QA team.
● Think of the most optimum way to solve it.
● Decompose the user story/issue into smaller sub-task units such that any developers with little/no
knowledge of the system can code them concurrently.
● Provide detailed specs for the solution proposed.
● Define clear goals, pre-conditions, and acceptance criteria for each sub-task.
● Provide a framework/architecture to assemble these solutions of the sub-tasks into 1 big solution
corresponding to the user story/issue.
● Analyze technologies used within the organization and chart out ways to improve them.
● Align the DevOps/Infra team to create the right set of infra required for the solutions built.
● Propose improvement to the product team wherever required.
● Work closely with the project managers to monitor the progress.
● Manage and groom a team of developers and leads who have prospects to become architects.
● Contribute in hiring/interviews.
● Proven skills in solution architecture, design architecture.
● Good experience in software development.
● Experience in project management.
● Preferably MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
● Capable of managing the SDLC end-to-end
● Good experience of AWS or Azure, GCP
● Experience building large and complex systems
● Experience handling high-transaction volumes and mission-critical systems
● Experience in database design, cloud-infra design, application security, microservices