Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
· Presentation Skills
· Client Relationships
· Energy Level
· Prospecting Skills
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Sales Planning
· Motivation for Sales
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
· At (1 – 3) years of industry sales experience
· Strategic leadership ability