• Give clear and accurate information of the current immigration laws & policies.
• Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
• Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
• Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
• Promote the company’s products and services • Meet the assigned targets
We look for competent people who are interested in challenging careers and are passionate about helping people realize their Dreams. We offer a great working environment with the scope for significant earnings growth. To work with us you need to have a
• Minimum two years experience
• Prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Recruitment/ HR / Sales or Counseling
• Excellent communication skills & command of English • Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
• Familiarity with computers and the internet
• Passion to learn and grow • Responsible and motivated to give your best
• Team skills and strong relationship building skills.
• Ability to accomplish results