Designation: AWS Cloud Architect
Experience - 2 Years
Salary – 8 LPA We can provide work from home for full time
Key Skills - AWS, Azure, Git, Digital Ocean, Knowledge of servers and domains by Go-daddy,
like Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
No. of Requirement: 1
Company’s Location - Indore and we can also provide full time remote work
● 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
● 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
● 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service
● Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
● Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
● Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
● Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
● Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
● Understanding of supporting of Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on
AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
● Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management)
● Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and
● Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
● Administration of Linux / Windows servers
● Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP
Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
● Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational
● Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
● Exceptional teamwork as well as being able to work under my initiative.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills are required. Ability to work effectively with team members,
and other areas of the IT environment
● Strong written and oral communications
● Handle multiple tasks and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent problem-solving abilities, strong decision-making skills, and make sound judgmentdecisions