We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Bachelor's or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer in the IT industry.
- Must have a strong portfolio of projects related to Websites, Web application and Mobile Application.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically XD, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Must have to pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Your responsibilities and challenges:
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.