Job Title: Nodejs Developer
Experience Required: 3 to 12 years of experience
• Rocking in the IT industry since 2010.
• Service based IT company, a key performer in the global marketplace by serving innovative solutions with trending technologies.
• Have worked with hundreds of startups, small and top brands since we started.
• Have served our clients from all areas in India, U.K, Canada, USA and many more. • We have a team of developers who work in multiple domains that starts from the banking sector and ends up with social networking.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Must have experience in leading Project.
• Must have knowledge of Express JS framework and Node Package Manager.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with MongoDB databases and their declarative query languages and must have the ability to create database schemas.
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming concepts.
• Experience with JSON and RESTful services implementation.
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
• Should be expert in rapid prototyping with the ability to quickly go from mock-ups to implementation.
• Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
• Writing clean code with comments and must be aware of coding standards of the latest version of ECMAScript.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good to Have,
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Knowledge of deploying applications on the server.
• Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
• Documenting the code using automation tools or other conventions is a plus.
• Experience working in an Agile work environment.
• Understanding of creating Unit Tests is a plus.
• 5 Days in a week.
• 12 annual paid leaves.
• 11 public holidays.
• Encasing paid leaves in each quarter.
• Chance to earn handsome intensives.
• Have birthday base for each employee
• Have to enjoy special occasions.
• Celebration of top most festivals.
• Employee engagement activities.
• Healthy work culture.
• Salary on time.
• No bond policy.
• WFH due to COVID-19 situation.