Position: - IOS Tech Lead / IOS Team Lead
Location: Ahmedabad – Makarba, Corporate Road (Work From Home)
- Take ownership of the technical aspect of the company’s iOS applications
- Take the lead in technical job interviews and help to grow the team.
- Provide technical leadership to the iOS team.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Assisting extending the team with the right talent as an expert in the industry.
- Helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems and answer technical questions.
- Review the decisions the team makes to ensure consistency and alignment with the current development process in the team.
- Reviewing the quality of the work done by the team and making sure potential deviations are addressed and improved for the next project.
- Knowing team members' strengths and weaknesses.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Bridge communication between your team and other teams, such as the design team.
- Keep up to date on related technology and libraries.
· Minimum 8+ Years Of Software Development Experience.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Knowledge of Web Service API Integration.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knowledge of Git and Jira.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- ·Near fluent English, both oral and written
Preferable Skills to have / Good to have :
· Experience with the Library: Alamofire, Gloss, Opentok, Pure Layout.
· Complete WFH facility.
· Opportunity to visit our New York / Milan Branch for Team events.
· To be a part of the International culture.
· Free Lunch every Friday (If you opt to work from the office.)
· Access to company Gym (If you opt to work from the office.)
Kindly revert back with your interest confirmation at the earliest so that accordingly we can proceed further.
Pooja Raval - Sr. Consultant / TL
E-mail ID- email@example.com