Our client is wellness & lifestyle
Their aim is to address the disease from its roots to parallelly change LIFESTYLE, which involves the way we eat, sleep, move and think. They believe that if an incorrect lifestyle has caused disease, then a corrective lifestyle can improve it too.
Job Location: Mumbai (WFH)
- Will be responsible for end-to-end vendor onboarding, management, and nurturing
- Do a competitor benchmarking and build a target list of brand and product assortments. Make You Care Lifestyle a ’shopping destination of choice for customers through the largest and the most incredible assortment of products to offer
- Meet the targets for vendor/merchant onboarding, follow up on time, and resolve vendor queries in time
- Responsible for coordinating with all support teams like Tech, Supply Chain, in-house Nutritionist, and vendors for timely onboarding and update of products.
- Responsible for catalog management, ensuring the products reflected on the platform are correct and with the proper inventory status
- Analyze brand and category performance through reports and proactively suggest ways to grow category performance
- Develop deep and long-standing relationships with merchants to secure a preferential position for the platform
- Own the terms of business with the vendor - products, margins, returns, ordering, competitive pricing, etc
- Develop and implement industry best practices and processes, and reduce TAT on the platform.
Min. 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce vendor management and onboarding