About TWID :
TWID is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are delivering new-age fintech solutions, built grounds up from our technology innovators to solve large unsolved problems.
Despite earning of loyalty points from Credit/Debit Cards, Retail and Online Brands, Travel and more, the visibility and usage of them are marginal. TWID is revolutionizing this space by making reward points completely ubiquitous and fungible, thus building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for everything and everywhere.
We are the new age payment method, combining your points and payment ensuring you not only save on every payment you make, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their program completely business viable and turn their app as contactless payment mode for offline payments or as a checkout option on online merchants using "Pay with Rewards". From Startup's to world's leading companies today uses TWID Platform to digitize and build points into currencies and drive new liquidity in the market for customers and from issuers.
Vision & Mission :
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
Do You Have the Right Stuff :
- A Technology Leader with experience in payment systems, who can create a culture to enable technology as a catalyst for solving business & customer problems.
- Hands-on with technology stack PhP, Java, is a must.
- Exposure to new scaling technologies) and tools used by the team and can lead by example. Lead tech-stack/infrastructure modernization of internet scale systems, applications and services
- Exposure to services monitoring and tools.
- SLA uptime for integrations
- Should have first hand experience in building products ground up for 0 to 1 and 1 to 10
- Strong people management skills and proven capabilities to mentor the team
- Ability to manage and meet all milestones and deadlines
- Challenging business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution and be accountable for engineering outputs
- Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business, product, operations and clients/vendors
- Proven skills developing simple to complex products and experience in implementing large-scale distributed systems with high TPS
- Practical experience and ability to drive design and architecture led discussions
- Extensive cloud deployment experience and performance engineering, agile development
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 8+ years of software development experience and 3+ years in leading teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills