TWID is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are delivering new-age fintech solutions, built grounds up from our technology innovators to solve large unsolved problems.
Despite earning of loyalty points from Credit/Debit Cards, Retail and Online Brands, Travel and more, the visibility and usage of them are marginal. TWID is revolutionizing this space by making reward points completely ubiquitous and fungible, thus building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for everything and everywhere.
We are the new age payment method, combining your points and payment ensuring you not only save on every payment you make, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their program completely business viable and turn their app as contactless payment mode for offline payments or as a checkout option on online merchants using “Pay with Rewards”. From Startup’s to world’s leading companies today uses TWID Platform to digitize and build points into currencies and drive new liquidity in the market for customers and from issuers.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
Do You Have the Right Stuff ?
- Strong bias for action - At Twid we work at a very fast pace
- 5+ years of experience .
- Prior experience in Payment / Fintech industry
- Excellent communication with leadership mentos
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind to understand our vision and mission and hustle to achieve the milestones
- Linux systems administration skills using CLI.
- Proficient in AWS and Cloud technologies.
- Comfortable working with various open-source technologies
- Work with modern DevOps tools (Atlassian, Cloud bees, JFrog)
- Provide Level 2 & 3 technical support for platform issues
- CD Platform selection and integration with Agile software delivery model and tooling.
- Code pipeline Observability, reporting, and metrics.
- Monitor servers and uptime and take appropriate action
- Continuous integration tools & concepts – Jenkins and Staged Integration
- Identify issues in network and provide solutions for optimal usage
- Recommend improvements and augmentation to existing SDLC model in partnership with other Development team leads
- Automate and build integrations, bots, and APIs for managing the lifecycle of our systems, applications and data
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an agile delivery environment
- In partnership with team, drive the design, implementation of our private cloud automation platform including CI/CD, repositories, environment provisioning build-up, tear-down
- Experience on AWS development, Migration, DevOps, CloudOps
- Experience on Multiple language like php/python/golang/nodejs
- Advance knowledge in Operating systems, Virtualization, Networking, Monitoring, Storage & security