• Design, develop, implement, and maintain Java-based programming applications.
• You will actively coordinate work with other cross-functional / product teams.
• Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives & identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications
• Ownership and collaborate closely with fellow engineers & work with other developers on troubleshooting, debugging, and coding, Testing activities
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
• Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives & Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables
• As a part of DevOps, you will be on-call for the services that the team owns. You are on-call for one week, approximately once per month. While on-call you are required to be reachable by telephone and able to act upon alarm, using your laptop.
You must have:
• A degree in Computer Science, Coding, or a related area.
• 3-10 years experience in Designing and implementing Java-based programming applications & other languages being a major plus.
• Analysing user requirements to Write efficient code based on specifications.
• Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
• Meticulous at both analysis and execution of work tasks / EPICs
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Working experience with RESTful JSON Web Services.
• Experience with testing your code & ensuring following coding best practices.
• Version control experience like GIT Hub, Source Forge, BitBukcet, SVN & other utilities like GIT, JIRA, Confluence etc
• Proven ability to work effectively with team members as well as various stakeholders within the company
• You should have amazing communication and organizational skills.
It will be very good if you have:
• Strong knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser/platform compatibility.
• GraphQL experience.
• DevOps experience (AWS, Kubernetes especially).
• Experience working with Docker.
• JWT-knowledge (Auth0, Oauth2).
• Vue.js or React specific experience