Excellent opportunity as Business Development Executive for Engineering (preferably E&C, E&E Background)
Experience required: 1-2 Years
Job location: Bangalore
The ideal candidate must combine technical knowledge with business development skills, to help us build up our business activities for the Home Automation and other IoT range of products (Automated Lightings & Controllers, Switches and Security Systems, etc.)
Greetings from Triprotas Pvt Ltd!
We are looking forward to building a strong business development team, for which the ideal candidate must combine technical knowledge with business development skills, to help us build up our business activities.
The candidate, if selected will be responsible for generating revenue by discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. The candidate will work regularly work with other members of the business development team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as R&D, purchasing, production, and quality, as well as senior company managers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
· Traveling to potential customers to Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
· Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements.
· Working in customer satisfaction in terms of technical needs, quality, price and delivery.
· Composing tender documents and customer proposals to meet both customer and company needs.
· Provide customers with quotations and regular follow-up.
· Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and supporting the after-sales team.
· Analyzing costs and sales.
· Create frequent reviews and reports for management with sales and financial data.
· Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
· Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
· Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
· Helping in the design of custom-made products.
· Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation.
· Must be able to relay technical information to non-technical audiences in a clear and comprehensive manner.
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
· A Degree in Electronics Engineering with sound knowledge of E&C concepts
· Must be a technology savvy.
· Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
· Networking and Relationship building
· Hardworking to meet the sales target
· Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of commonly used Sales and Solution selling concepts, practices, policies, and procedures.
· Hands on experience on IOT devices(Added advantage)
Perks and Benefits
-Salary plus Incentive